Every now and then we come across good websites doing great things, so we wanted to share a few with you:
- www.soles4souls.org: Soles4Souls® is a shoe charity that collects gently worn shoes and monies to provide shoes to those in need. The donation of shoes gives someone the hope for a better tomorrow.
- www.kidflicks.org: With your DVD donations, Kid Flicks creates movie libraries for Children’s Hospitals and Pediatric Wards across the U.S.
- www.ampleharvest.org: Sharing your garden bounty with your neighbors in need!
- www.stuffedanimalsforemergencies.org: SAFE donates gently used stuffed animals to homeless shelters, hospitals and paramedics (they often give the soft toys to kids they meet on their calls).
- www.stjude.org: St. Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance. No child is ever denied treatment because of the family’s inability to pay. Shop online for great gifts or donate today to help in the fight against deadly childhood diseases.
- www.rosiesworkwear.com: Rosies workwear designed by women, for women. Now you can work and play in comfort and style. Check out the great “accessories” page!
- www.begoodtopeople.com: The idea is simple. It’s black and white. Be good to people.
- www.girlzlyfe.com: A woman-owned business, they began with only a few items and with continued support they have grown to offer hundreds of items from all over the world. A great online place to shop for “fun gifts”.
If you have a suggestion for a link that we should add to this page, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.